Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

Through the Halls

       Walking through the halls is just frustrating, it can be really frustrating, right? First of all people can walk really slow because they're either naturally slow walkers, they're texters, or they really don't want to go to class. Second of all, you have people blocking your way to your locker even though they don't have a locker near-by, which makes total sense you know. And third of all it's just difficult in general to get through. Which is why I'm willing to share tips in order to get through the halls without it being super difficult. 

  • This one is an obvious one or should be obvious but watch where you're going! I can't tell you how annoying it'll be when people are on their phones getting in not only my way but other people's, what's so important that just can't wait? I get it if it's an important message, that's fine but if you're a person whose constantly on their phone than stop it or at least don't get in people's way! I'll admit that today I was on my phone and I stepped on a girl's sandal on the staircase of my school, yeah I definitely felt bad for it and it's not going to happen again. 
  • Your school must have more than one main hall or foyer, so use alternative routes. If you're school is like mine than you have your foyer than all the halls. I make sure I never have to go through the foyer because after the bell rings, that place is packed and so hard to get through. So naturally I use the back way or any other route that isn't the foyer unless it's absolutely necessary. 
  • Don't lose your cool, first of all I get that it's hard to walk through the halls but you really don't need to get so worked up about it. It's not and it really shouldn't ruin your day if someone steps over your new sneakers, or if you dropped all of your U.S history notes in the middle of hall. Just relax and take a deep breath.
  • Don't get too violent, I understand that you may be running late to your chemistry class or whatever but you really don't need to knock people out of your way. I seriously have scratches from people's backpack brushing against my arm because they're in such a hurry, which is just sad. 
       Hopefully this gave you some sort of idea what people go through when walking through the halls. Maybe for some schools it's not as bad and maybe for some schools it's just as worse, I know my school isn't that bad when it comes to the halls but you can never be too careful. 

(455 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment