Pages

Monday, September 3, 2012

Neon Fashion

         Now I'm not the type of person who usually likes to be bright and bold with clothing, I just let my quirky personality do that for me. But lately I've been liking neon colors which are obviously bright and eye drawing, totally different than what I'm used to wearing but hey, a person should try something different every once in a while, right? I don't know why but I bought a neon green tank top a while ago and when I tried it on in the dressing room of the store, I totally fell in love with it! Not only because of the style and how it crisscrossed in the back but also how vibrant and interesting the color was. I know neon has been around forever but I'm finally taking a notice in it. The point is if you don't have any neon clothing or accessories, or shoes or anything neon, I think you should. 
      If you think that you won't look good in neon green, or highlighter yellow as I like to call it, or hot pink, or electric blue, or coral, for whatever reason than start small. There is plenty of neon jewelry out there that can be equally eye popping as an electric blue top. You could wear your favorite pair of jeans with a white tank top but to get rid of that "plain" look, you could always add that "extra touch" by wearing funky, neon earrings, bangles, hair clips, maybe even a belt! Just to add some spice to your outfit or to stand out among all the other people in your class. You could also paint your nails some cool neon color, I know that I've painted my nails hot pink and neon green before. I'll probably try painting them an electric blue color soon, I'm loving the color blue lately! Shoes are also another way you can go, there are plenty of wedges, sandals, even sneakers you could try!
      If you're still thinking that neon clothing or jewelry isn't for you there are other possibilities. My friend has this highlighter yellow backpack for school, it's really easy to spot him across the hall especially when he's wearing his matching shoes. I have to admit, even though I joke around on how I can see him from across the school, I think the backpack is really cute.
      So if you're looking in trying something different, try neon colors if you haven't already. They're vibrant, interesting and they can brighten every body's day, literally! Check out some of the links to my favorite neon stuff! 

Ruched top 
Casual Top
Bangles! 


(431 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment