Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

The Truth About Love by Pink

         She's back with her recently released album, The Truth About Love which  was just released September 14, 2012. Pink brought her usual feisty fury along with some more emotional and motivational tracks, making a compilation of beautifully written lyrics and melodies into one album.
         First of all, notable tracks of the album were Blow Me (One Last Kiss), Try, Just Give Me a Reason, How Come You're Not Here, and Here Comes the Weekend. All the other songs are amazing and unique in their own way but these songs are the ones that really stood out to me. I think the first single off her album, which is Blow Me (One Last Kiss), is just like the usual Pink. She's in your face about breaking up and I love it, I love putting this song on replay and watching the music video can be somewhat empowering like her music always is, Pink is great at doing that. 
        I also enjoyed listening to Try, I think that song is an excellent choice to release as a single because it's one of the songs that I loved the most. My top three songs would have to be Try, Just Give Me a Reason, and Blow Me (One Last Kiss). So far two of my favorite songs from this album have been released as singles, hopefully Just Give Me a reason will be too and I'd love to see what Pink has in store for music videos. Try is certainly different from all the other songs and I love the message it gives because it's encouraging. Every person implies songs and books messages in their own ways but the message that, Try, gives me is that you need to be able to take a chance with whoever you care about. It tells me that you shouldn't let that person you care about go without telling him or her how you feel. It's a deep song and I love it, I'm going to love to see how the music video turns out!
       Just Give Me a Reason needs to be a single and obviously a music video. The collaboration between Pink and Nate Ruess is amazing, both of their voices are different and yet they go together so perfectly resulting with a beautiful song. 
       Pink's new album is definitely different from all her other stuff but it's a good different, I enjoyed spending time listening each track. The rating I give is a 4.5 out of 5 stars, the album was perfect with amazing melodies and messages. 

(423 words)
       

No comments:

Post a Comment