Pages

Monday, April 15, 2013

Why You Should Go To Orange Leaf

             If you haven't been to Orange Leaf, ever, I honestly wonder why? What is stopping you from having a delicious taste of heaven in your mouth using a cute, little pink spoon? 
        I can honestly say that Orange Leaf is one of my favorite places to go to, no matter what the weather is like outside! Frozen yogurt is good at anyplace and anytime. There are many things that I enjoy about Orange Leaf, their frozen yogurt isn't the only thing I love about them.
       First of all, the variety of flavors of frozen yogurt are many. There are many choices when it comes to flavors, it'd be hard not to find a flavor you like. My personal favorites include red velvet, that is the flavor for me. That's the flavor I always get, red velvet and another one, whatever I'm feeling up to, typically raspberry though because it's another one of my favorites. There are so many to choose from though and you can fit in as many different flavors as you'd like because you pay depending on how much your little cup of frozen yogurt weights. 
        Other than your wide variety of frozen yogurt flavors, you also have your pretty great variety of toppings for your frozen yogurt. For the people who enjoy fruits, you have strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, and many others! Meanwhile for the people with a sweet tooth, you have a lot of options such as sour gummy worms, Oreo's crushed up, and those little sphere things that pop in your mouth in a delicious flavorful explosion and I can't remember their names but I definitely recommend you to try them if you haven't yet! So like I said, options for everyone. If you're like me though, you'll take some of each!
       And another thing I love about Orange Leaf is the way it looks. I just love how it looks on the inside, it's different from other restaurants and it's definitely memorable as a result, even if you don't like it, but I'm not exactly sure why you wouldn't like Orange Leaf. 
         So if you haven't been to Orange Leaf, yet, you really should check this place out. Their frozen yogurt is amazing and especially since summer is coming up soon!
        
(376 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment