Pages

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Still Into You by Paramore

        Paramore by Paramore is the self-titled album for the band, Paramore. It's the fourth studio album, which was released on April 5, 2013, and the first album to not have two of the founding members, brothers, Zac and Josh Farro. The album has 17 songs and includes singles, Now which was released on January 22, 2013 and Still Into You (which is the song/ music video I'll be reviewing) which was released March 14, 2013.
       One of my favorite songs from the self-titled album would be Still Into You. I'd say it's my ultimate favorite, I enjoyed Still Into You because the song is fun and catchy, it's really upbeat and if you watch the video it totally catches the fun and upbeat tone it has to the song. The video includes Paramore just dancing around and riding bikes around the house and at one point it includes the lead singer, Hayley Williams singing as the other two band members Taylor York and Jeremy Davis ride around her in their bikes. Later on in the video, it includes shots of the lead singer, Hayley Wiliams, in a large bed in a pastel colored room as she's singing. Then there's a scene where where there's a light show of fireworks shown against the wall of the house. My favorite part of the video is when the band, Paramore is outside playing with sparklers while fireworks are going off in the background.
       The song basically talks about how you and your loved one are no longer together after having a sort of messy breakup and how you should probably be over them now because that's what's best and you're still not, you still care about them now as much as you cared about them before. Even though the song is really catchy, I think it's still possible to have an important message at the same time. And the message that I get from the song is rather simple which is I still care about my loved one and I always will, even if we did have a fallout, they'll always be an important person in my life because they had a major impact on me and that's never going to change.
       I enjoy the song because Paramore is still as great as ever and this song is the evidence for that. Even though I'll miss Josh and Zac Farro, Paramore is still a good band and it seems like all the members are happy with their lives right now. I give this song 5 out of 5 stars and the music video too.

(431 words)
        

No comments:

Post a Comment